In 1999 Stuttgart-based record label "onitor" released its first vinyl longplayer, the debut album of the pretty strange post-krautrockers "Ma chérie for painting". Other unique records from artists like "Computerjockey" Hagedorn (Cologne) or San Francisco’s Checksum followed. It’s time to take a breath and cast a retrospective glance at what has happened in this time.
As a result this CD comes into existence, giving you an impression of what onitor stands for: Experimental, mostly straight and minimal house/electronica/avantgarde.
Usually as "vinyl-only" – here for once in a way on CD.
Please reflect this compilation as a 76 minutes lasting outlook on the upcoming.
Including many previously unreleased tracks and remixes!!!
01. hagedorn- pyramide
02. hagedorn- f-infection
03. hagedorn- roct (dubmix)
04. solovyev- blip (mix)
05. solovyev- dubrad
06. solovyev- roct
07. checksum- roct (paper dragons mix)
08. checksum- ascension island
09. checksum- bunch of fives
10. malte tinnus- trark punkwug
11. malte tinnus- ganz in weiß (skrrki mix)
12. joachim spieth- ganz in weiß
13. joachim spieth- miss construction (remix)
14. joachim spieth- fluchtpunkt a1
15. varga & baumann- kiss
BEISPIELE / SAMPLES